STEP 1 (Choosing a daylily & adding it to your shopping cart)
- Move your curser over the “CATALOGUE MENU BUTTON”. A drop down menu will appear. Click on “DAYLILIES” (or any other option ie daylily specials).
- You can now view all our daylilies.
- If you would like to purchase a specific daylily, click on the “ADD TO CART” button.
- You may add as many different varieties to your shopping cart as you like.
- You can change the quantity of each variety at a later stage by clicking on the “VIEW CART” button.
- When a daylily is added to the shopping cart a “CORRECT MARK” and “VIEW CART” button will be displayed.
(view instructions below and proceed to step 2)
STEP 2 (Finalising your order / Checking out)
- Move your curser over the “SHOPPING CART” icon on the top right of the screen to view your shopping cart content.
- If you want to change the quantity of a variety click on the “VIEW CART” button otherwise press “CHECKOUT”.
- If you choose to “VIEW CART” you will be able to manually increase or decrease your plant quantity by deleting the quantity amount and typing in your required quantity.
- If you change the plant quantity remember to press the “UPDATE CART” button to update your order (this will recalculate postage and totals).
- By clicking on the small red dot with a white cross you will remove a specific variety from your shopping cart completely.
- You can now choose your delivery method. Either choose whether you want to collect your plants at our Nursery situated in Pretoria or make use of our nation wide courier service.
- The courier service option will automatically be selected by default but please make sure that the correct delivery method is selected.
- If you did not click on the “VIEW CART” button, and proceeded directly to the “CHECKOUT” page, you will need to choose your delivery method on the “CHECKOUT” page.
- If you are done shopping and would like to proceed to the “CHECKOUT” page, press the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” or “CHECKOUT” button at any time.
- By placing an order you agree to our Terms and Conditions. View our Terms and conditions here.
(view instructions below and proceed to step 3)
STEP 3 (Entering Billing & Shipping (delivery) address)
- After pressing the “CHECKOUT” or “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button you will be prompted to our checkout page.
- You will then be required to enter your billing address.
- Your billing address will automatically be used as your shipping address (the delivery address) unless you tick the “SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS” selection box.
- If you choose to “SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS” please complete the required information.
- A “ORDER NOTES” text field has been included for any additional delivery instructions.
- Please note that deliveries are only made within South Africa and the delivery address must be accessible to the courier service.
- Use an address where someone will be able to accept and sign for the parcel.
- Even if you choose to collect your daylilies at our nursery you will still be required to enter all your contact details in order for us to finalise your order.
(view instructions below and proceed to step 4)
STEP 4 (Choosing your delivery method)
- If you have not done so on you “VIEW CART” page you will now be required to choose your delivery method.
- Either choose whether you want to collect your plants at our Nursery situated in Pretoria or make use of our nation wide courier service.
- We make use of Fastway couriers and the delivery cost is calculated according to total weight.
- Depending on the delivery address please allow up to 3 working days for delivery after payment reflects in our bank account.
- Once your parcel has been collected at our nursery for delivery by the courier company we will provide you with your tracking number.
- Your parcel can be tracked on the following website http://www.fastway.co.za
- Orders may be collected at the following address: 721 Klippan Street, Montana, Pretoria.
- Please email, phone, Whatsapp or sms us on 072 599 8261 to arrange a collection date and time. No collections will be allowed unless payment reflects in our bank account.
STEP 5 (Choosing your method of payment)
- On the same “CHECKOUT” page you will be required to choose your method of payment.
- You may choose to pay via: EFT (electronic funds transfer) or Cash on Delivery (ONLY when collecting plants at nursery).
- Orders will only be processed once payment reflects in our bank account.
- After you have placed your order a confirmation email will be emailed through to your email address (please check that you enter your email address correctly).
BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY: 9:00 – 16:00
SATURDAY: 9:00 – 13:00
Credit Card Payments:
Please note that we do not have credit card facilities.
We do not accept cheques.
OUR BANKING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED! PLEASE VIEW BELOW
BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK
NAME: ZAMBESI DAYLILY NURSERY
ACCOUNT TYPE: CHEQUE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62523325919
BRANCH CODE / BIC: 250655